- Find a digital collection compiled from multiple physical institutions/repositories. Identify at least two contributing repositories.
- Find a protected Wikipedia article about a historical topic.
- Find a public domain film clip depicting an historical event.
- Find the homepage for the Center for History and New Media from 1998.
- Find an 1858 edition from The Argus (Montreal) and The Daily Journal (Wilmington) from a public domain collection.
- Find an audio file that has a creative commons license and allows modification.
- Find an image in Getty Images that is in the public domain. Collect links to both the Getty Image and the public domain copy.
- Find the original source image from which this partial image is taken: