Discussion of podcasts:
- Which did you listen to?
- How are they structured?
- What makes a good podcast?
- What makes a bad podcast?
- What work do you think went into each one?
- Why would you make one?
Digital Campus (http://digitalcampus.tv/)
Hosts (Dan Cohen, Amanda French, Mills Kelly, Stephen Robertson, and Tom Scheinfeldt) are joined by various guests for a discussion of how digital media and technology are affecting learning, teaching, and scholarship at colleges, universities, libraries, and museums.
- content development
- theme/subject matter
- timely, meaningful, useful
- Narrow content
- Edit/prepare stories or script
- Develop structure/segments
- The importance of technology and location
- Call-in discussion from different places
- Notes on discussion
- Editing audio
- Creating a narrative summary of the podcast
- Creating links to sources, tagging
- Uploading files